Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Items!




I am so excited to tell you about some of the new items I have been working on. I hope all of you will enjoy them as much as I have been enjoying making them! First on our list are fabulous monogrammed push pins! Next, is something that I am very excited about and that is monogrammed garden flags. I mean having your three letter monogram and not just a single initial! The best part of all is your the designer...you pick your fabric colors, fonts, thread colors etc. You’re in control! Sew Girlie Inc. is a family owned and operated business. I do not out source any of the items seen on our site, I make them all myself. You may be thinking... yeah right, I know I have seen the same photos before on other sites, and your right! I do have very few companies that I will work with that I drop ship for. What does that mean you wonder... well that just means you’re buying a SG product from a different site, but that I am still making said product, only paying a bit more from those other places.