Monday, February 1, 2010

What were in LOVE with today!


I just wanted to show you a product I am in LOVE with today! I wasn't sure if I would like the Market Totes, and I have to be honest I fought the idea of carrying them for a long time. Then I came across these little lovelies and decided to give them a chance. Well, now I am hooked! They are so convenient and durable. I am pretty rough on things especially when toting things in my very old and trusty Tahoe. So far so good and pretty easy to clean (that is where my go ole trusty "tide to go pen" comes in) I decided to carry the ones that have a zippered top, but then quickly found that I didn't want the top to be in the way when I was placing my goodies in the tote while at the market. So I had a light bulb moment, and decided to add an extra feature... a little ribbon tie to keep the lid safely out of the way.

So in honor of our newest LOVE, I wanted to host a giveaway.

How To Enter
1.) Email us at info@sewgirlie.com and tell us how you would design your monogrammed market tote! Make sure to include the following:
*tote choice *font *thread color *Your monogram, name or single initial.
2.) For an extra entry, post on your blog! (just let us know you did so you can get the extra entry)
3.) Become one of our blog followers, for an extra entry.
4.) Refer a Friend! Have your friend comment that they were referred by you, and you and your friend receive an extra entry!
5.) Each step above will provide more chances to enter the contest.
6.) If you happen to be the lucky winner we will notify you by email! Contest ends Feb. 14th 2010.
*Incomplete entries will automatically be disqualified. *No purchase necessary.
www.sewgirlie.com wwwsewgirlie.blogspot.com http://sewgirlie.com/blog/